Featuring The MultiCam 3000 Series CNC Router
The EPW Woodshop features the Multicam 3000 series computer controlled router for cutting wood, plastic, or metal.
Some of the benefits of the CNC Router:
- Complete automation. Simply feed sheets of material through one end of the CNC router and the machine will make cuts based on your requirements. While you have to keep a watchful eye on work you do with hand tools, CNC routers work with almost 100% accuracy even if you leave your work area to tend to other projects!
- Time and money savings. Projects that used to require a team of employees working diligently to get work done can now be done with fewer resources. All you need is someone to program the router and run the machine, and the router does all of the heavy lifting.
- Reliable prototyping. Before rolling out full-scale production of a design, a CNC router allows you to create prototypes. This way, you can observe a test model for flaws before spending time and resources creating bad product. It’s also quicker & cheaper than creating prototypes with hand too
- Sign and graphics fabrication
- 3 dimensional (3D) machining
(sign, plastics, wood, molds, etc.)
- Cabinet making
- Furniture, general woodworking manufacturing
- Store fixture, display manufacturing
- Sheet plastic fabrication
- Solid surface machining
- Non-ferrous sheet metal machining
(aluminum, brass, copper, zinc)
- Composite machining
(graphite, phenolic, Kevlar, etc.)